In case you haven’t noticed the April Cumulative Updates for SharePoint 2010 Foundation and Server have been made available:
- Foundation (KB 2794728) – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2794728
- Server (KB 2775353) – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2775353
What to expect from it, as far as I could see fixes include:
- The SharePoint List Filter web part shows filter options for only the first 200 items in a list in SharePoint Server 2010.
- You cannot approve a document in an approval workflow on the sitemanager.aspx webpage.
- When you try to create more than 200 content deployment jobs in SharePoint Server 2010, you receive an error message. However, the expected behavior is that you can create a maximum of 2000 jobs.
- When you view the version history of a document set, you receive the following error message “An unexpected error has occurred.”
- When you delete a user from the attendees list on a meeting workspace site in SharePoint Foundation 2010, the audit information that corresponds to the site is not saved.
- Repeatedly deleting and restoring an item via a Content Deployment job could generate an SQL exception (more details here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2794725)
- Assume that you enable the Multilingual User Interface (MUI) in a SharePoint 2010 site. You open the Sitemanager.aspx page in a web language that is not the default web language. In this situation, folders in the document libraries that are indexed in the Content Type column are not displayed on the Sitemanager.aspx page.
Seems quite extensive the list, with various items quite important!
A word of caution: Make sure the User Profile Synchronization service is started after applying the CU (Server editions only!).